I Am Dedicated To Seeking Justice For My Clients

  1. Home
  2.  → Sexual Assault Victims

Pursuing Justice Through Civil Lawsuits For Victims Of Sexual Assault

An abuse survivor who has suffered from a sexual assault is healing from more than broken bones and physical damage; they are trying to heal their soul on a spiritual level. I am the founder of Kircher Law, LLC, in Maineville. I am attorney Konrad Kircher, and I help clients throughout Ohio pursue civil lawsuits to hold assailants accountable for their actions and the damage they caused.

Sexual Assault As An Abuse Of Power

Ohio state laws provide for civil actions for damages when a person in a position of power abuses that authority in a sexual way. Specifically, I am a lawyer who helps victims who have been sexually abused or assaulted in the following situations:

In my decades of experience representing abuse survivors, I have a deep understanding that healing from an act of sexual violence takes a team. I take my position on that team very seriously by holding assailants accountable through the civil court system. In doing so, I help victims of sexual assault pursue financial compensation to assist in their recovery as provided for in Ohio negligence laws.

Are You An Abuse Victim? Schedule A Free Consultation.

I offer my clients a free consultation so that we can discuss their situation and I can better understand the circumstances. To schedule your free appointment, you can call my office at 888-725-0811 or send me an inquiry using my website form. I look forward to speaking with you and telling you more about how I can help you with your case.