In The News
For more than two decades, I have dedicated myself and my career to representing victims of child sexual abuse and bringing abusers to justice in civil court. My name is Konrad Kircher, a former Marine infantry officer and a leader in helping those who have suffered sexual assault and other cruel forms of abuse use the legal system to hold their wrongdoers accountable. At Kircher Law, LLC, I handle private actions against individuals as well as civil rights violations against police officers and public officials who have harmed people.
I have been honored to have my work featured in several publications discussing the work that I do on behalf of victims. These articles are a sample of the representation that I offer to people and how I can help them.
- September 2023: Attorney Konrad Kircher speaks with WCOP 9 News about Former ICE officer Andrew Golobic’s alleged victim suing him and the federal government for ‘damages.’
- February 2023: Attorney Konrad Kircher joins Columbus Conversations Panel: Preying on Patients with The Columbus Dispatch to discuss the investigation of doctor sexual misconduct across Ohio.
- March 2022: Attorney Konrad Kircher speaks with WCPO 9 News about body camera footage of Dustin Booth of Monroe police shooting.
- March 2022: Attorney Konrad Kircher speaks on behalf of a client with WKYC 3 about Robert McWilliams’s abuse and lawsuit faulting the Cleveland Catholic diocese.
- March 2022: News 5 Cleveland, Teen sues Catholic Diocese of Cleveland, claims it failed to protect him from abuse.
- December 2018, WLWT News 5: Attorney Konrad Kircher comments on the former priest from Cincinnati charged with sexual abuse against boys in the Philippines.
- May 2016, WKRCTV Local 12 News: Attorney Konrad Kircher comments on Sam DuBose’s wrongful death lawsuit, resulting in a $4.85 million settlement.
I Am Here To Help
Every victim deserves an advocate who can be their voice and fight back on their behalf. I am proud of the work I have done to bring justice and healing to many victims, and I promise to continue fighting for everyone who needs me. If you would like to learn how I can help you, please reach out to me.
You can call my office at Kircher Law, LLC, to have a private and respectful conversation with me. When you reach out to me, I promise to treat you with empathy, compassion and understanding during all of our discussions. You may also send me a message through my website if you would be more comfortable doing so.